Our daily routine is predictable with the ability for educators to be flexible and responsive to individual and group needs.
- On arrival the children are welcomed to their group and will sit together. This morning session allows us the time to greet one another and share news. It helps establish a sense of group and enables us to talk about the day ahead.
- Each class takes a turn at inside and outside play.
- Morning tea and lunch times – both classes share the patio area.
- Group times are where music and movement, group games and language/story time are the focus.
- Transitions and tidying away times also play a significant part of our day.
- Rest time is an opportunity for children to complete a quiet reading or drawing and listen to quiet music while they rest their bodies after a busy morning.
- Parent’s collect child or they move to After Hours care.
We know how important it is to understand what your child is learning and the experiences they are engaging in. Your child’s learning journey will be captured in their portfolio. Families are able to see at pick up time what their child did that day through electronic photo boards displaying photos of the children and via the electronic format Storypark.